Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arya's 2nd Chapter

I was just done running my mile in 3 minutes. Darn I was getting slow. Anyway at the break I decided to walk up and talk with Lady Fuchsia Head again. But I couldn't see her anywhere. I shrugged it off as my near blindness and continued on to Language arts. I had just sat down as the bell rang and I looked for the teacher. I finally found her and as the secret dweeb I was I asked her about extra credit. The rest of the day went the boring same. I finally got to hand to hand combat and I decided to show off my black belt in Cma (look it up). I was paired with a small red haired girl. She had the most curious eyes they were a light green. She said something and I noticed a tongue piercing. "What was that?" I asked that and suddenly felt rude. "I asked if you wanted to get started." "oh." We began sparring and I was easily beating her so I went for my finisher a elbow to the back followed by a blow to the back of the knee. She flipped and easily avoided them and knocked me over with a perfect hook to the jaw. "How did you do that?" She instead of answering decided to run out and I wouldn't chase her. I decided now would be a good time to leave early so I gather my Channel tote and Vera Bradley wallet and decided to head back to my dorm. I got there and hit play on my IHome as I passed by. I glided towards my heated bed and curled up on my Tommy Hilfiger bean bag and grabbed my Elizabeth Taylor throw over and grabbed my Kindle Fire. I decided on reruns of Criminal Minds. God, I love Aaron Hotchner. I decided on on trail mix for my snack and my little shabti brought it over. I quickly grabbed my ear buds and and decided on a episode. Once it was done I pulled out my homework and got to work. I quickly finished and took a long warm shower. I washed off with my scale protecting serum. I got out and my room mate still hadn't showed. I heard a door open quietly and in walked the girl from earlier. "Hey long time no see." She quietly shuffled off to her bed and curled up with a book. I turned my light off without saying goodnight. Two could play the silent game.

No comments:

Post a Comment