Monday, May 14, 2012

Ava Sinclair's 10th Chapter

"Marco! Marco!"
A small splash of water. "Polo!" Smash!
"Damn it, Ava! I can't see you!"
Ava laughed at Peter. They were in the indoor gym, and it was winter outside. The fall had passed and it was November 2nd. Where had the time gone? Oh yes. With Peter.
     Of course Ava was invisible, and Peter had his eyes open. He could never find her. It was the holidays and they was only around 17 or so students left behind at the academy. They went from the first of November to the 5th of January. A pointless time, Ava thought, but most of the teachers and supervisors were gone as well. Peter and Ava had the gym and libraries to themselves. And today, the indoor pool.
     Ava slowly slinked under the water and popped up behind Peter. "Boo!" he tensed, but didn't scream. He turned with the biggest smile to face her. (she was now visible). She had on a bikini (Peter had let her borrow his sister's. She had left some of her things with Peter at the academy after she finished school there. Why she thought he'd ever need was beyond him but he sure as hell needed it!) that was pink, with frills at the top, not lacy though.
     "There's my girl," Peter whispered, taking her into his arms. He kissed her neck and Ava sat there for a moment with an odd look on her face, then she pushed him away.
"What?" he asked.
She sat on the stairs that lead down to the water. Only her breasts and above were not submerged. "Peter..." she sighed. "You can't keep....You leave evidence on me, Peter. Do you know how many hickeys I have?" she looked down. "I feel like a tramp...."
"Ava..." he sat beside her. "I never meant to make you feel that way. We haven't slept together. Most girls don't have their virginity here. I just...aw, Ava!" she had started bawling. She tried to shove Peter away, and didn't look at him, but she ended up in his shoulder.
"Peter! I don't know what to do!"
He rocked her gently. "What do you want?"
She went red in the face. "What I want doesn't matter...."
"Ava, I want to give you whatever you want. Please, let me know. You want the moon? I'll give you the moon. I promise...I won't give it to you if you don't say so. Just for the hell of it, Ava." He smiled.
She took a moment, but gathered strength and stared him in the eye. At first hard, then soft and scared.
"Peter...I want to sleep with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment