Thursday, May 3, 2012

Let's be bad!

                                                               (Think of this voice in Russian)
I wish we could use our powers here. I so wish we could fly, I love flying. My wings are finally growing their spines! Anyways I get way off topic. I rolled over on my bed to see my schedule " P.E first just my luck." I continued down the list " Honers Advanced Language arts, Honers Math, Advanced Chemistry, Honers Monsters History, Advanced Monster Training, Advanced Weapon training, Honers Hand to Hand Combat, Advanced Martial arts, Honers Poetry." Any ways I got to class and I could immediately tell who were the popular kids and the total dweebs. I was naturally gravitating towards the coolness and was included without fuss. The young lady with fuchsia hair asked me "whats your species?" I must have looked puzzled "You know what type of monster you are?" "We are not supposed to talk about that.!" I didn't want to get kicked out on my first day. " You are a dragon."" How did you know it?" "My multiple powers include reading minds." "Oh my god get out of my head." " I can't turn it on and off." I decided now would be a good time to start my mile. I began to contemplate what creature she could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment