Thursday, April 26, 2012

Makenna Urith's first class

Makenna was panting by the time she had made it a half mile. 'I am going to die before I make it 1 mile let alone 3 and a half! This should be so easy for me! I'm a Phoenix for God's sake!' she was one of the only ones left on the track.
"URITH!!! GET MOVING OR YOU'LL FAIL!!!" screamed the teacher. 'Im going to die if I move any faster bitch.' she slowed down and the teacher looked at her clip board, flipped a few pages, looked back at Makenna and grimaced. She threw her hands down in frustration and pointed at Makenna to come to her, now. Makenna jogged slowly over to her.
"Yes Mrs. Vaughn?" Makenna asked as she doubled over coughing.
"Get over there, now." she replied pointing to the bleachers. "Teachers have records of everyone." she lowered her voice so that even I could barley hear her. "I understand your 497, you can't do this yet. Why didn't you tell me this in the first place Makenna?"
"Umm, we went supposed to reveal ourselves." she said doubled over trying to catch her breath.
"That's right, but I'm your GYM teacher! I need to know this crap Urith! If I don't know, you fail or you get a zero. I don't like doing it but I will if I have too. Be glad it's your first day Urith." she wrote something on her clipboard, "Get over to the bleachers. That is where you will be until you are reborn in about three more months." 'Reborn? What the hell was she talking about?' Makenna shrugged and walked over to the bleachers. She laid down on the bleacher, and thought about how wrong it was to come here. 'There are no cute guys here and it has been terrible. I should leave, soon. What did Mrs. Vaughn mean about being 'Reborn'? What does that even mean? What does she mean it will happen in about three months?' she was confused and the more she thought about it, the more tired she got. She started drifting off to sleep. The last thing she heard before she went to sleep, was the sound of a wolf howl.

No comments:

Post a Comment