Thursday, April 26, 2012

Makenna Urith's first day

Makenna rolled over in her bed and groaned. She felt heavy and stiff. That's what I get for wanting to become immortal. she thought. She tried to sit up. Her back cracked and popped. Standing was even worse. Her whole body ached and every part of her seemed to move excessively slow. She looked at her schedule and moaned. P.E. First hour, great. She stretched to hopefully pull out some of her mussel's and not be as old and decrepit as her age made her. She turned her head towards the Sun, "Why, Sun? Why?" she asked. Maybe the Sun will answer me just like when I wanted to be human. She dug around in her drawers searching for her uniform. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. I have to make a good impression. I need to impress my teachers. I am a strong, intelligent young, well, kinda young, lady. She went into her bathroom and brushed her hair and teeth. This is going to be a terrible day. Especially since I can't turn into a Phoenix and fly to class. She looked at the clock and groaned. If she didn't leave now, she was going to be late. She finished her look by putting her red hair in a pony tail. I have got to make boys fall for me. No one can judge me here. Everyone is different here, including the boys. I need to be accepted by everyone. She took a deep breath and walked out the door to her first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment